Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair & Concrete Lifting in Decatur, AL
“Out of sight, out of mind” is a saying that applies to areas of your home that you rarely visit, like your basement or crawlspace. However, standing water in a damp basement or crawlspace can lead to a series of complications that can cause a costly headache.
For certified basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawlspace encapsulation in Decatur, Alabama, the company to call is Ox Foundation Solutions.
Foundation Repairs, Sump Pumps & Concrete Lifting by Ox Foundation Solutions
Here are the services we offer at Ox Foundation Solutions:
- Basement Waterproofing – The National Flood Insurance Program estimates that flash flooding causes up to $3 billion in damage claims annually, which makes a flood the most destructive natural disaster in the country. Basement waterproofing helps protect you from water damage and losses, and it also prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Ox Foundations’ basement waterproofing solutions include drainage systems, sump pumps, dehumidification, and repairs.
- Foundation Repair – Cracks or shifting in the foundation is caused by a variety of factors, and is a common problem in homes throughout North America. While small cracks are unlikely to cause any major issues, they can grow over time and allow moisture to seep in. Mold and mildew thrive in damp environments, and they are also extremely inviting for pests. Ox Foundation Solutions can identify your foundation problems and apply the necessary repairs.
- Concrete Leveling & Lifting – The most common solution for a sinking slab is to demolish it and have it replaced entirely. With Ox Foundation Solutions, you’ll find that this is an unnecessary expense. We use OxPoly®, a concrete-lifting and leveling measure that is more cost-effective and less disruptive. It works on sidewalks, basement floors, driveways, patios, garage floors, pool decks and more.
- Crawl Space Repairs – A wet or musty smell emanating from your crawlspace can be an indicator of a deeper issue. Roughly 40% of the air you breathe on the first floor comes directly from your crawl space or basement. That means you could be facing a serious health risk if mold growth is present in those locations. Ox Foundation Solutions puts an end to these issues with a variety of fixes for common crawl space problems, such as drainage systems for standing water, crawl space encapsulation, and crawl space dehumidification.
- Sump Pump Installations – If you have a basement or crawlspace beneath the first floor of your home, installing a sump pump can protect you from flooding and potential water damage. Especially effective during long periods of heavy rain, sump pumps are useful when groundwater rises through cracks in your foundation, or when water is not properly drained from your gutter system. Ox Foundation Solutions additionally offers backup battery systems for your sump pump to keep your basement dry even through power outages.
We also offer Moisture Control solutions and Mold Remediation services.
Trust Ox Foundation Solutions to Dry Your Crawlspace in Decatur, AL
When you need foundation repair services or would like to have your basement waterproofed in Decatur, AL, be sure to contact Ox Foundation Solutions online or give us a call at (205) 839-7950. We are the industry leaders in foundation repairs for customers throughout Alabama.
Thank you Jackson for being so thorough and detailed with my yearly service and leveling out one of the units and the extra detail to replacing/cleaning the drain lines.- CD Jr.
A sweet lady at Ox even called me every morning to tell me the crew on the way and when to expect them, that was really nice.- George F.
This was the best decision we could have made. We got the house, that we loved, and Ox took us through each phase of the repair.- Al C.
I am very pleased with the work that all of the Ox Foundation Crews did.- Matt C.
Choosing the right company to do our work was a tedious process, but we could not be happier with our choice.- Jim B.
Ox Foundations strives for excellence, and it is shown in their work and employees!- Shannon N.
They were courteous and professional and their work was excellent.- Alan T.
He explained how the maintenance program would work and got us taken care of quickly.- Evan M.
Are you unsure if you need foundation work or just need to find out how much it will cost? We offer free, in-person, no-obligation estimates for any of our foundation, waterproofing, sump pump, or other services. Call us now to book an appointment.
Most people have other things they want and need to spend their money on besides foundation work, waterproofing, and crawl spaces, but putting this off can jeopardize the safety of your home. We've partnered with a finance company to offer low-interest finance options.
We stand behind the work we do. That is why we offer full, life-of-the-structure warranties that are transferable should you sell your home. We've been in business for several decades so we're not a fly-by-night company. We stand behind our work and will be there should you ever need us again.