Ox Foundation Solutions Scholarship For 2023
Scholarship Winner 2020:
Congratulations to Marisa Walsh from Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University for winning our scholarship winner of 2020!
Scholarship 2023 Information:
- Amount: $2,000
- Time Required: 30-60 minutes.
- Eligibility: Be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college.
- Make a 1 minute video (can record with your phone).
- Write a 300 word article and post it on a personal blog of yours such as Tumblr, Wordpress, Reddit, etc.
- Upload the video to YouTube as: Ox Foundation Solutions Scholarship Contest 2020 or upload your article as “Ox Foundation Solutions Scholarship Contest 2019”.
- In the video or article please speak about some maintenance issues which may arise in a house such as foundation cracks, mold or dust mites and why you feel it is important to maintain your house or property over the years.
- Under video description or article please link to: https://www.oxfoundations.com/about-us/scholarships
- Email us the video or link to the article at:email@example.com
- Include your name, address, phone number, and name of school you attend.
- Please send proof of enrollment. (school id card, transcript: enrollment verification, class schedule etc)
- Deadline: November 15th, 2023.
- Winner announcement date: December 5th, 2023
- There will be one winner selected.
- Winner will be paid via check by mail.
Please contact us via our contact us page or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Jackson for being so thorough and detailed with my yearly service and leveling out one of the units and the extra detail to replacing/cleaning the drain lines.- CD Jr.
A sweet lady at Ox even called me every morning to tell me the crew on the way and when to expect them, that was really nice.- George F.
This was the best decision we could have made. We got the house, that we loved, and Ox took us through each phase of the repair.- Al C.
I am very pleased with the work that all of the Ox Foundation Crews did.- Matt C.
Choosing the right company to do our work was a tedious process, but we could not be happier with our choice.- Jim B.
Ox Foundations strives for excellence, and it is shown in their work and employees!- Shannon N.
They were courteous and professional and their work was excellent.- Alan T.
He explained how the maintenance program would work and got us taken care of quickly.- Evan M.
Are you unsure if you need foundation work or just need to find out how much it will cost? We offer free, in-person, no-obligation estimates for any of our foundation, waterproofing, sump pump, or other services. Call us now to book an appointment.
Most people have other things they want and need to spend their money on besides foundation work, waterproofing, and crawl spaces, but putting this off can jeopardize the safety of your home. We've partnered with a finance company to offer low-interest finance options.
We stand behind the work we do. That is why we offer full, life-of-the-structure warranties that are transferable should you sell your home. We've been in business for several decades so we're not a fly-by-night company. We stand behind our work and will be there should you ever need us again.