Birmingham Foundation Repair for New Construction
Setting Your New Property Up for Success
Foundation repair is associated with older construction, but it can be suitable for new construction when your foundation cracks or sinks from slab settlement. Sometimes, a foundation can crack due to being built on weak soil, too much clay, or other suboptimal ground conditions. Settling can happen more than anticipated, causing walls, floors, bricks, mortar, and more to shift.
Our professional foundation repair for new construction at Ox Foundation Solutions offers long-term solutions for foundation issues. We offer foundation repair for new construction in Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, and throughout our Alabama service area.
If you notice cracks around your foundation or other structural areas that could signal foundation issues, call (205) 839-7950 or contact us online to learn more about what can be done to correct the problem.
Foundation Repair Solutions
Our repair solutions can permanently resolve your foundation issues by utilizing a helical pier system. We also provide additional advanced services to stabilize your foundation as discussed below.
- Foundation waterproofing: One of the most common causes of foundation issues is water intrusion. Water and moisture can damage your foundation and lead to cracks. To ensure that your house is safe from any type of damage, our waterproofing professionals will take the proper steps to prevent further damage.
- Foundation stabilization: Foundation issues are not always easy to resolve, and it can take several techniques to make it stable again. To ensure that your structure is stable and free from any damage, we provide foundation stabilization services.
- Foundation settlement repair: Foundation settlement is the most common type of foundation issue. Foundation settlement can cause swaying, cracking, and more. To resolve foundation settlements, we have the proper equipment and knowledge to ensure your house is safe from any damage caused by these issues.
- Helical piers: In Alabama, helical piers are the most popular foundation rehabilitation technique for new construction. Helical piers are made of steel or steel-reinforced concrete to correctly anchor the foundation and establish a stable platform for your home.
Count On Ox for Superior Foundation Services
Trust Ox Foundation Solutions to efficiently solve your Birmingham new construction foundation repair issues and leave your property reconstructed even better than we found it.
Why Ox Foundation Solutions?
- We are insured and licensed
- We offer fully transferable warranties
- We complete work in-house and do not use subcontractors
- We provide free estimates
Call (205) 839-7950 or contact us online to learn more about foundation repair for new construction, and arrange a consultation.
Thank you Jackson for being so thorough and detailed with my yearly service and leveling out one of the units and the extra detail to replacing/cleaning the drain lines.- CD Jr.
A sweet lady at Ox even called me every morning to tell me the crew on the way and when to expect them, that was really nice.- George F.
This was the best decision we could have made. We got the house, that we loved, and Ox took us through each phase of the repair.- Al C.
I am very pleased with the work that all of the Ox Foundation Crews did.- Matt C.
Choosing the right company to do our work was a tedious process, but we could not be happier with our choice.- Jim B.
Ox Foundations strives for excellence, and it is shown in their work and employees!- Shannon N.
They were courteous and professional and their work was excellent.- Alan T.
He explained how the maintenance program would work and got us taken care of quickly.- Evan M.
Are you unsure if you need foundation work or just need to find out how much it will cost? We offer free, in-person, no-obligation estimates for any of our foundation, waterproofing, sump pump, or other services. Call us now to book an appointment.
Most people have other things they want and need to spend their money on besides foundation work, waterproofing, and crawl spaces, but putting this off can jeopardize the safety of your home. We've partnered with a finance company to offer low-interest finance options.
We stand behind the work we do. That is why we offer full, life-of-the-structure warranties that are transferable should you sell your home. We've been in business for several decades so we're not a fly-by-night company. We stand behind our work and will be there should you ever need us again.